Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Gift box UPDATED Update

  1. #31
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wanted to let everyone know that stuff has started coming in;

    Felicity will now have her guitar and Spring Dress w Apron
    T-Shirt with Backpack
    Felicity's Noahs Ark Toy


    The Post office has generously offered to pay for the shipping costs.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IM a little behind but I would like to send something as well!! Can you please PM me the address you would like it sent to?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just pmed you. Thought prasnlrd idea was a great one.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so glad to hear about the Post Office. I was just thinking about it this morning and I was going to contact you about it. How nice of them. You must have some friends at the Post Office!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I PM'd you.

  6. #36
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    What an awesome group of AG fans we have here. Always so willing to share, it is my priviledge to be on this board...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isnt this the truth! I love this board! Playing dollies, sharing great dollie ideas/information and just having a common bond with AG Lovers is quite special! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] In Love W/AG in CA! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pmed you just a few minutes ago, but I will mail out my package tomorrow. I will send it priority so you should be sure to get it on time.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WE have the most awsome collection of ladies on this board, both young and old.

    I never dreamed that this wonderful box would e come a true treasure trove;

    So far in this little gem we have;
    A Lovely quilt
    Misc Mini Books
    Felicity's Guitar
    Spring Dress and Apron
    AG Stationary
    A Lovely Tea Set
    Mini Back Pack and AGP T-Shirt
    Poolside Plaid
    Bell Sleeve PJ's
    Noah's Ark
    Purple Leotard

    The items keep flowing in Thank you to all

  9. #39
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to update everyone on this - The Box will be shipping out on Thursday, so if you don't see your item on my list please let me know so that I can hold off a little longer.


    HB has the most generous, talented and creative women I have ever met. Lillibeth will surely have a wonderful day getting this

    So far in this little gem we have;
    A Lovely quilt
    Misc Mini Books
    Felicity's Guitar
    Spring Dress and Apron
    AG Stationary - and Pen
    Addy Stickers
    A Lovely Tea Set
    Mini Back Pack and AGP T-Shirt
    Poolside Plaid
    Bell Sleeve PJ's
    Noah's Ark
    Purple Leotard
    Green Celtic Style OOAK Dress
    mini Nellie
    Posie the Lamb
    2 Lunch Trays with Food
    Travel Trunk with Lots of little lovelies in it -did you make the cookies yourself?
    Pink Floral Dress and Pinner Cap - OOAK
    Red Cloak
    White Cotton Dress with Blue Details
    Mob Cap
    Pink Dress with Floral Apron OOAK
    Reproduction of felicity Limited Edition Work Dress - LOVELY

    Again Thank you all and please let me know if anything is not mentioned above


    The items keep flowing in Thank you to all

  10. #40
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a great little package. I hope it really makes her day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •